ShowerBuddy SB2/SB2t TubBuddy: Get In and Out Safely
Helping you get into a shower when the shower has a bath that may unusable. The SB2t even tilts back to assist further.
The SB2 bath transfer system from Showerbuddy is designed to allow a user to be safely transferred by a caregiver over a bathtub to shower without costly bathroom remodeling. The SB2 TubBuddy eliminates unnecessary transfers between toileting and bathing making it comfortable for both user and caregiver, while reducing costs and contributing to good user hygiene.
The SB2T bath transfer system from Showerbuddy is also designed to allow a user to be safely transferred by a caregiver over the bathtub, but with the addition of a tilt. The SB2T offers a significant reduction in costs, no need for costly bathroom remodelling. While eliminating unnecessary transfers, the SB2T with a tilt function allows for pressure relief and alleviates caregiver strain by allowing the user to slide over the bathtub without having to lift their legs. The SB2T TubBuddy Tilt can roll straight over most toilets and can also be used as a commode chair.
- 160kg (approx. 350lbs) weight capacity
- Rolls over most standard toilets too
- Sturdy and low maintenance structure
- Movable and removable arms
- Adjustable height
- Built in safety mechanisms
- Frame made of stainless steel and corrosion resistant aluminium.
- Safety belts and footrest
- No need for tools to assemble
- Lockable caster wheels
- SB2t Only: Can tilt backwards with headrest for support.