Softform Premier Active 2 Pressure Relief Mattress
The Softform Premier Active 2 retains properties as a high risk rreactive support surface however should a patient require stepping up to an Active support surface, then a discrete pump can be fitted transforming the mattress into a dynamic surface and delivering additional levels of pressure relief. A discrete pump can be fitted to the air insert transforming the mattress into a dynamic surface and delivering additional levels of pressure relief.
Softform Premier Active 2 Pressure Relief Mattress Features
- Air Insert contained within standard Softform Premier mattress foam construction – Using the pump allows stepping up and down between Reactive and Active alternating systems with minimum patient disruption
- Inflation of air cells alternates on a 10 minute cycle – Promotes tissue recovery and pressure distribution
- New air cell design – For the users safety and peace of mind
- Air system placed beneath foam insert – Greatly reduces risk of sharps puncture
- Mattress can stay on the bed for a wide range of patients – Reduces moving and handling issues; minimizes additional storage requirements.
- High risk static mattress, delivering exceptional pressure reduction and patient comfort – In the event of a power failure, the patient is still resting on a high risk pressure reducing surface, minimizing the potential of pressure damage occurring until power is restored
- Mattress does not require turning Reduces manual handling issues – Reduces manual handling issues
- Two- way stretch PU waterproof cover – Provides excellent recovery and durability, and helps reduce shear and friction forces
- High frequency welded seams – Reduces the risk of fluid ingress
- Full length flap conceals the zip – Reduces the possible fluid ingress through the zip
- Toughened PU coated base – Prolongs the longevity of the mattress
- Single piece of foam “U” core – Facilitates patient transfer by providing side wall support
- Water penetration resistance – 35 kPa minimum (BS 3424: part 26). 35 kPa minimum after 20,000 cycles Martindale Abrasion Test EN ISO 5470-2