Tumble Forms 2 Deluxe Vestibulator II System
It has the capacity to accommodate a wide range of therapy modules for vestibular, neuro-developmental, and sensory integration therapy. When used with various accessories, the Deluxe Vestibulator II indoor therapy swing system provides vertical stimulation and direct flexion, linear acceleration, rotational experiences, and complete range of motion exercises. It also incorporates a 360° vertical rotation system for a smooth, unrestricted range of movement to create vertical and rotational stimulation at the same time. Height adjustment assembly allows quick changes to the proper position. The mechanism can be fixed in a stable position or set for swinging. Accessory pieces are lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. Legs are removable for portability and storage.
Maximum User Weight: 227kg.
Deluxe Vestibular II System Includes:
- Net swing with positioning seat
- Prone net swing
- Platform swing
- Roll swing
- Rope with ascenders.
- Frame with Rope and Ascenders – Height: 2320mm (PAT2784F)
- Platform Swing – 380 x 760mm (PAT2772P)
- Flexidisk – Diameter 514mm (PAT2772D)
- Roll Swing – Diameter: 360mm, Length 1220mm (PAT2772H)
- Prone Net Swing (PAT2772N)
- Net Swing with Positioning Seat (PAT2772S)
- Mat – 1520 x 2130mm, Thickness: 50mm (PAT2772M)
- Rope with Ascender – Not illustrated (PAT2772RA)
- Horse Roll – Diameter: 914mm (PAT556823)
- Free Swing(PAT556824)
- Platform Swing – Length: 1524mm (PAT556825)