OneWaySlide Wheelchair Positioning Mat
For positioning in a chair or a wheelchair. OneWaySlide is a sliding mat with many functions. The main one improves sitting positions in chairs or wheelchairs. It is simply a case of grabbing the handles and pulling – without great use of force.
OneWaySlide Wheelchair Positioning Mat Features
- OneWaySlide is also available in a tube-shaped design without handles for the more active user.
- OneWaySlide is made of polyester, polyethylene and ULF (Ultra Low Friction), Handicare’s own unique sliding material.
- The soft, padded surface is very comfortable to sit on.
- The ULF sliding material under the buttocks makes it easy to pull the user backwards.
- A non-slide area prevents the user from sliding forward.
- Robust handles mean that carers need not physically pull users.
- Straps for attachment to wheelchairs.
- OneWaySlide Wheelchair Positioning Mat is available in two models, with and without handles, and in several sizes.
- Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, OneWaySlide can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids.