Invacare Matrx Kidabra Vi Pediatric Cushion
STABILITY, SUPPORT AND COMFORT!
The Invacare® Matrx® Vi pediatric cushion is designed to provide skin protection and positioning for individuals at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown. The unique three part foam construction targets skin protection where it is needed most, and features excellent stability, support and comfort.
- Soft High Resilience foam for optimal comfort and support
- Pre-ischial contour provides pelvic stability and abductor/adductor contouring promotes midline leg positioning.
- Made with Ultra-Fresh(TM) for antibacterial and odour protection
Visco Foam Insert:
- Ischial relief insert made from moulded visco-elastic foam
- Provides immersion to sensitive bony prominences
- Firm High Resilience foam for support and durability
- Trochanteric shelf provides stability to hips
- Waterfall front edge and rear radius for sacral support
- Moisture resistant and breathable outer cover including slip resistant base, hook and look fasteners and lifting strap
- Kid*ab*ra print standard in pediatric sizes
- Inner cover is moisture resistant and easily wiped clean
Cushion and Cover Modifications:
Standard modifications include seat width and depth reductions, as well as leg length discrepancies
Pelvic Obliquity Kit:
Designed to accommodate up to 1” obliquities.
Lightweight plastic seat insert designed to fit to the bottom of the cushion inside the cover. Sits between seat rails for level support and eliminates hammock effect of sling seat upholstery.