QuickMove Sit Stand Support
QuickMove Sit Stand Support is a safe and easy-to-use aid for sit-to-stand and transfer of users with impaired balance and reduced lower limb strength. Based upon natural movement patterns, QuickMove supports the user when rising, using his/ her own strength, and then transfers the user, either standing up or sitting down, from bed to chair or wheelchair or to and from the toilet. The user must have some strength in the arms and be able to weightbear to actively participate in the procedure.
QuickMove Sit Stand Support Features
- Sit Stand Support Features has a stable construction and can manage users weighing up to 170 kg/375 lbs.
- Small and convenient
- Stimulates a natural sit stand support movement pattern
- Adjustable buttock cushions that can be angled
- Adjustable lower leg support/knee-brace
- Adjustable base width
- Accessories for extra support and security are available
BackSupport Back Strap (HAN70200037) – $349.00
BackSupport is an accessory which can be used as torso/side support for QuickMove. BackSupport provides extra stability and security for users during transfers with QuickMove.