ReTurnBelt Lower Back Support Belt
ReTurnBelt Lower Back Support Belt can also be used separately, for support during sit-to-stand and to stabilize the user in an upright position, for example, during standing training, gait training and transfer.
Handicare’s patented ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user’s weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies. ReTurnBelt can also be used separately, for support during sit-to-stand and to stabilize the user in an upright position, for example, during standing training, gait training and transfer.
ReTurnBelt is easily placed around the user’s hips. The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten. Two strong, sturdy, easy-to-grasp handles on either side of the belt provide the caregiver with a safe grip to guide and support the user. When the user is standing, ReTurnBelt can easily be attached to ReTurn’s rising ladder/centre post.
ReTurnBelt Lower Back Support Belt Features
- ReTurnBelt is available in three materials and in many sizes to fit most users, from the smallest to the very largest.
- Strong and durable polyamid
- The classic version of ReTurnBelt is made from strong and durable polyamid. The belt features an anti-slip inside of moisture repellent, PU-coated nylon and and can therefore be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present or when there are special demands on hygiene. The fabric also ensures that the belt does not slide up but stays in place.
- Wipeable material – can be cleaned using disinfectants
- ReTurnBelt Lower Back Support Belt is also available in a wipeable material which can be cleaned using disinfectants.
- Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
- ReTurnBelt, disposable is made of a sturdy and durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the belt is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. ReTurnBelt, disposable is intended for short-term use.