EasyBelt Lower Back Support Belt
FlexiBelt / EasyBelt
FlexiBelt and EasyBelt Lower Back Support Belts are used for sit-to-stand transfers or for moving from the wheelchair to the bed, toilet or car. FlexiBelt has a soft innerside of polyester velvet which makes it very comfortable to wear. EasyBelt has an anti-slip inside of PU-coated nylon and can therefore be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present or when there are special hygiene requirements. EasyBelt is also available in a wipeable material which can be cleaned using disinfectants.
FlexiBelt, hug and EasyBelt, hug are new versions of Handicare’s classic SystemRoMedic™ belts. FlexiBelt, hug and EasyBelt, hug feature a new patented* design with horizontal handles that slide freely in loops to make the belt “hug” on to the user instead of sliding up during transfer situations. With FlexiBelt, hug and EasyBelt, hug the caregiver can provide even more support without using more effort. The new design actually does all the work by itself.
EasyBelt Lower Back Support Belt Features
- The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten.
- The tightening strap is sturdy and easy to adjust.
- The outer material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life.
- Sturdy finished edge increases longevity of the product.
- In exposed areas, the seams are reinforced.