ThoraxSling Patient Lift Sling
ThoraxSling is a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest that is used in combination with MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125. It is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the user an added sense of security during rising and standing training. ThoraxSling also facilitates toileting.
Together with MiniLift, ThoraxSling provides a very gentle and pleasant sit-to-stand experience. The movement of the lift arm is designed so that the pulling motion ends comfortably in the lower back, which prevents the vest from riding up under the arms.
ThoraxSling without seat support provides support behind the back
ThoraxSling with seat support also gives support under the seat
Both models of ThoraxSling are available in a durable and easy to care for polyester. These versions also feature armholders for hemiplegic users. ThoraxSling in polyester is intended for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
ThoraxSling Patient Lift Sling Features
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Very comfortable and gives the user an added sense of security
- Facilitates toileting
- Does not ride up under the arms
- Alternative lift loops enable an upright posture, regardless the user’s height
- Armholders for hemiplegic users (only on ThoraxSling in polyester)
- ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back and one that also gives support under the seat
- Weight Capacity 300 kg/660 lbs