MiniStretcher Adaptable Stretcher
MiniStretcher is placed under or on top of the ambulance mattress. The storage pocket for EasyGlide is placed around the frame of the ambulance stretcher under the ambulance mattress. In the storage pocket EasyGlide 5050 or 5020 is stored.
MiniStretcher Adaptable Stretcher Features
- Very easy to use, clear instructions are available on the stretcher.
- The padding and neck support ensures maximum comfort for the patient.
- The flexible MiniStretcher adapts to the shapes of ambulance beds, so they can remain under patients for the entire journey.
- MiniStretcher fulfills all medical hygiene requirements.
- The neck support provides good support under the patient’s head.
- Light padding on each side of a flexible plastic board makes MiniStretcher comfortable enough to be left under the patient during the ambulance transport.
- The handles provide good gripping options and are placed near the friction points.
- The durable surface is very easy to clean – both waterproof and washable.
- Suggested equipment for an ambulance stretcher