Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Portable Oxygen concentrators, often referred to as POC are devices used to provide oxygen therapy to patients. These patients require greater oxygen concentrations than normal air. Similar to home oxygen concentrators (OC), portable oxygen concentrators are smaller in size, portable & lighter.
Benefits of the Kingon P2
- The smallest & lightest 1 Litre portable oxygen concentrator in the world!
- Fantastic Battery Life – Approximately 4 hours and a battery charge time of 4 – 5 hours.
- Elegant design & appearance – Sleek design that fits in the palm of the hand. No sharp edges or easily-damaged small parts.
- Easy to meet different O2 demands by using the 5 flow settings
- High O2 concentration: 90%-3%/+6 on all settings
- Easy Operation; 2.8 inch liquid crystal colour display screen shows alarms, silenced alarms, battery level, device run time for single run of use & flow settings (1-5)
- Pulse dose delivery; It senses patients breathing from the cannula. As the patients breathing rate changes, the Kingon senses these changes & adjusts the amount of oxygen at the next inhale.
- Heat balance system ensures longer life span
- Practically Maintenance Free – Only three maintenance items: the battery, pre-filter and intake filter.
- Designed for 24 / 7 Use
- Energy Efficient & Biocompatible; Low power consumption at 90 Watts / Hour – the Kingon P2 complies with international standards for VOC and particulate matter emissions.
- Quick start up time – The Kingon P2 can be used within one minute of start-up although the recommended warm-up time is two minutes. This exceeds the speeds of larger, more complex oxygen concentrators.
Battery Charger for Kingon Portable Oxygen Concentrator P2 (KINP2BCP200) -$189.00
Kingon Oxygen Sieve (KINP2SIEV) – $350.00