5LPM / 8LPM / 10LPM - Dual Flow Home Oxygen Concentrator
Supporting 24X7 operation, this 10L Continuous Flow Home Oxygen Concentrator is energy saving & safe to use. Featuring optional dual flow configuration, this unit allows two users to inhale oxygen at the same time by sharing one machine.
3LPM, 5LPM, 6LPM, 8LPM and 10LPM flow, you can choose to do dual flows or single flow!
- LED Display
- Intelligent Alarm
- 96% Purity
- Continuous Operation (24H)
- Up to 10L Sufficient Flow
Lightweight with Low Noise
Net weight only 27KG with compact construction
10L Home Oxygen Concentrator Product Details
- LED Display
- Timing Keys
- Oxygen Outlet
- 4 Wheels
- Power Switch
- Indicating Lamp
- Oxygen Flow Meter
- Flow Meter
- Intake Air Filter
- Humidifier bottle: SALTER LAB from America. Pressure release can be up to 6PSI (0.041MPa).
Many other brands of humidifiers, the pressure release is 3PSI, which will make the patient feel more comfortable when inhaling oxygen;
- Inner case housing adopt Ceramics technique
- The unit uses an inside pipeline which is Medical class silicone & nylon tubing.
This is safer than industrial silicone tube and plastic tube, no pollution, no peculiar smell;
- Cooling system: copper tube & aluminum fins, compared with only aluminum or copper tube
It is better for heat dissipation & ensures the machine to continuously work for 24 hours without overheating interruption
- With pressure sensor, it can be used in highland altitudes, and makes sure there is an abundant of oxygen;
- Full functional alarms including high & low pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, maintenance alarm, oxygen purity alarm, power failure alarm)
Patients with COPD, Cardiovascular & Cerebrovascular diseases (coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, arrhythmia etc.
Use at home
Veterinary Hospital, Clinics or Zoo – To supply oxygen for pet cages, vent ventilators, anesthesia machines & pet hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
For welding, glass cutting or oxygen for ozone producing
Pregnant women, students, medical workers, government officials & patients with long term brain/mental stress use oxygen for healthcare