SitWalk Wheelchair Positioning Strap
he device is named after the method of moving a user backwards in the chair to a more comfortable sitting position. Lean the user sideways and move one buttock at a time, facilitating a hip-hitch.
- The construction is strong and safe.
- SitWalk is wide and provides a good supporting surface without pressing in.
- Padded handles for strong, secure grips.
- Four handles on each side allow flexibility and enable a correct working position for the caregiver.
- SitWalk is made of nylon and polyester which resists soiling.
- Can be used with FootStool to reduce pressure underneath the thighs.