Give yourself a new life, indoors & outdoors.
The Let’sGo Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
Why an Indoor Walker?
At old age many need walkers to be able to move safely outdoors, but few want to use them indoors as they are big, clumsy, impractical and bring dirt into the home. So a walking stick is often used which does not replace the safety that a walker provides.
Now there is a practical solution which has been successful around the world; the Let’sGo Indoor Walker, created in Sweden and fulfilling requirements around the world. It has passed all the tests for quality and environment.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54cms and weighs only 6.5kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
- Use it as a support if you need to get up from bed in the middle of the night. Take it to the bathroom & toilet for added safety.
- It is beautiful and elegant in all detail, but the most important thing is that it helps many to a new and more comfortable life.