Lift Chair Alperton Merino – Theorem Concepts
Lift Chair Alperton Merino – Theorem Concepts. This is a smart and compact Lift Chair with a dual motor. This stylish sit stand chair features independently moving lumbar and headrest and is available in two classy colours.
- Width – 43.1cm (Appox. 16.9”)
- Depth- 46.9cm (Appox. 18.4”)
- Height (from Seat to Floor) – 45.7cm (Appox. 17.9”)
- Width – 74.9cm (Appox. 29.4”)
- Depth -93.9cm (Appox. 36.9”)
- Height – 99cm (Appox. 38.9”)
Lift Chair Alperton Merino – Theorem Concepts is controlled by a USB attached Hand Wand.
Features 4 movable sections to adjust for comfort or accessibility: Headrest, Lumbar, Seat, and Legrest
The footrest can extent to account for taller individuals and retract to help with standing.
The seat mechanism is contained in a steal box which keeps the base study and reliable.
Allows the user to bring the chair back to normal sitting position and then raise it with the press of one button.