The comfortable, flexible solution low to floor - 17CM
The innovative CS7 is a high-quality long-term care bed that is built for safety and comfort. The hand control pendant is easy to use and keeps the patient comfortable while shifting the bed. The design also gives excellent clearance for lifters and over the bed tables. Secure and strong for heavier users, but also allows for easy mobility.
- Withstands heavy loads: Prepared for heavier users with impressive Safe Working Load of 226KG
- Height range of 17cm-75cm: Suitable for both high and low care residents
- Floor lock system: Secures bed to floor but allows for mobility on demand. Bed does not sway when being moved
- Tubular slat deck design: Enables greater infection control, reduces wear & tear on mattresses, and easy to clean
- Hand control pendant: Water-resistant, easy to clean and simple to use
- Tool-less assembly: Fast connect system allows for faster set-up and easier alterations
- Wire form wall protector: Protects walls from damage
- Attendant control panel (ACP): Built into the foot board with lock out feature, is designed to aid the carer
- Trendelenberg: Optional function accessible from attendant control panel only
- Standard bed ends available in Amherst (Solar Oak) IHAM/WCP-TREND or Drake (Biltmore Cherry)
IHDR/WCP-TREND. Custom design also available upon request.
- Custom timber surrounds are also available.
- Accessories include Metal side rails IHCSRLPA, Self help pole IHCSTRPHD, Assist Bar IHCSBAAS
- Pan deck is available.
- Mattress Extension IHCSBEK
- Range of mattresses available to suit individual care needs
**Mattress not included**