Point Of Care Coagulation Testing
CoaguChek Pro II system is the clinically vital point-of-care coagulation testing device.
NB* Includes Controls only. CoaguChek Pro II Device not included
Expanding coagulation testing in the Hospital Point of Care setting
In addition to monitoring warfarin therapy, the Prothrombin Time (PT) and activated Partial Prothrombin Time (aPTT) tests will help in the determination of factor deficiencies and other coagulopathies in several point-of-care locations.
The enhanced connectivity options allow for immediate access to patients’ data via their electronic health records because wireless technology ensures fast, accurate transmission so that workflow will be more streamlined and results will be available for immediate treatment decisions.
- Critical information is available when and where it is needed most
- Wireless connectivity and bar code reader for digital input and output
- QR code feature enables data transmission to any data management system immediately, with no need to transcribe results for a streamlined workflow
The CoaguChek Pro II meter features
- Detection system: Electrochemical determination of the PT and aPTT time after activation of coagulation cascade
- User interface: large TFT color touchscreen; screen icons allow intuitive operation
- Memory capacity: 2,000 test results
- Integrated 2D barcode reader for entering user/patient ID and lot numbers of controls
- Enhanced data management capabilities: WLAN and unique QR Code connectivity option
- Universal battery pack, charging via power adapter and/or Base Unit *(HBU)
- Side and top dosing options with a drop of venous, capillary or arterial fresh whole blood (min. 8 μL)
- 1 CoaguChek Pro II instrument
- 1 handheld power supply unit
- 1 user manual in English
- 1 CD-ROM with other languages: German, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Dutch