Just 4 simple steps make it easy to monitor your blood glucose.
Benefits and Features
- Clinically proven to help reduce HbA1c1,2
- Use in 4 simple steps:
- Open cover
- Take blood sample
- Apply sample
- Read results and close cover
- 1 cassette holds 50 blood glucose tests on a continuous tape
- There are no single test strips to handle or dispose
- 25 languages to choose from
- Program up to 7 alerts, reminding you to test
- Display information guides you through the test procedure
- 2000-test memory
- No coding required
- Reports 7, 14, 30, and 90 day averages
- The Accu-Chek FastClix integrated lancing device:
- A single drum holds 6 lancets. There are no single lancets to see or touch
- Easy, 1-click action is all it takes to prime and release
How to use the Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system
The Accu-Chek Mobile system allows you to test in 4 simple steps.
1. Open the tip cover.
2. Press the lancing device firmly against the skin and press the release button to obtain a blood drop.
3. Apply sample to the centre of the test area.
4. Read results and close the tip cover.